2009年12月1日火曜日

Earthquakes


Hello. I’m going to talk about earthquakes.
Do you know anything about earthquakes? I’ll talk about how earthquakes happen.
The strong force of compression works on the Japan Islands. Because plates from the pacific and the Philippine Sea move toward Japanese Islands, and plate sink under Japan. Along with this, various types of earthquakes occur.
There are Primary-wave and Secondary-wave as regards an earthquake.
The first wave is abbreviated to P-wave. Wave coming next is abbreviated to S-wave. P-wave trembles with lengthways. S-wave trembles with crossways.

6 件のコメント:

  1. I think your blog is great because I knew much about earthquake through your topic.

    返信削除
  2. I think it's nice because translating your topic is very difficult.

    返信削除
  3. I think your blog is nice because I can understand about eathquake again.

    返信削除
  4. I thnk your blog is great because I knew about earthquake. Thank you!

    返信削除
  5. i think it's good infomation because we will fase Tokai Earthquake soon, so we have to know about it.

    返信削除
  6. I was surprised at the news Tokai earthquake will happen soon.

    返信削除